Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Test for Reel


The above 2 tests follow the same format:
Boards > transition to animation > fade to still with background > fade to full render moment peice
I think it's good to keep the format the same for continuity within the reel....

The below test is different though, (I don't think it works as well) because Danny's moment piece is in the middle of his animation.  So I held that pose, then transitioned to the still and moment piece render,  then transitioned back into the animation.  I tried that format because I remember Thomas saying something about  if your still frame for the moment piece is within the middle of the animation somewhere to hold the frame, transition to the renders, and then fade back into the animation.  I don't like it this way because it 1) interrupts the flow of Danny's animation, and 2) the animation frame, the still shot with background, and the moment render all have slightly different camera angles so the fades don't transition smoothly.  I only included this version because Thomas had mentioned doing it this way.  



Please let me know what you guys think...

No comments:

Post a Comment