Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Alex stuff



Here are Alex's things lol Let me know what colors you like best or any other suggestions you might have. Also, can anyone think of something cool to put on his shirt other than the lame circles I have? lol I'm just not sure what a kid like him would have on his shirt, and I want it to have something so it's not just a regular shirt. Also, I was planning to paint the pose at the top, but if you guys would like to see more poses let me know asap. I wanna start painting tomorrow XD

5 comments:

  1. I like C and D! :D As for what goes on his shirt...I'm not so sure. Maybe just a shape...so its not so distracting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! He looks his age. :)
    I kind of like C and D as well. Maybe think about how his personality for the storyboard is. D might work a bit more standing out from the black stone of the waterfall while the blue might not have him stand out as much...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I think D would work the most (In my opinion). Can you also try a green combination as well, one that isn't so faded green? I just want to see if it works. D is a very earthy palate that grounds his personality for the scene and I think it would link him to Nadia's lighter colors. :)

      Delete
  3. Maybe do a pass for the design on his cut-off shirt. Look at some sportswear designs. Something to still link him to the city, but simple enough that it isn't distracting... Maybe something that clues in that he's climbed before? A triangle-ish design maybe? Triangles are very stable shapes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. im really liking the color scheme on D!

    ReplyDelete