Saturday, October 27, 2012

Mokarita Inspiration: Ras Al Ghul

I was racking my brain with this, but I think I've finally garnered some inspiration for Mokarita's personality in our new scene.

Being a Batman geek has it's setbacks, but the great thing about Batman villains is they often serve as archetypes for antagonists who can be justified in their actions. Ras Al Ghul is an example of this. Someone who is wise, someone who can be respected, but also stubborn, brooding and blunt.

Pay no attention to the plot the of this clip, but do pay attention to the first thirty seconds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xK4IixBTZA&feature=related

- How Ras carries himself.
- How he's wise, but brooding at the same time.
- His relationship between him and his second in command.

This was the kind of treatment I was hoping to go for. Please let me know how you feel about it.


1 comment: