Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Mokarita Model (In progress *Updated*)

Heya,

I tried my hand in modeling Mokarita based on the turn around. I tried to keep a shapely look as much as possible, sort of like how Clone Wars has it along with what I can do to get close to the model as possible. I also played around with trying to get the face paint close. I'm a little lost as to how to get the body paint on the chest on, but I'll play around with it a little more later. Tell me what you think!  :)





  For the nose. I wasn't able to get exactly the shape that you had on your side view. It's possible one of us will need to model out the upper part of the nose if you really want.

Made the fingers slightly knobby with finger tips that kind of squares off at the tips.

I feel dirty...

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Its looking really good!!! I like it danny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just made him naked like the day he was born...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that looks really cool Danny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. danny, could you send me that model. I'll put some props on him.

    ReplyDelete