Monday, October 29, 2012

SCRUFF MGUFF These Boards are still RUFF

Hey all,

I've addressed some of the issues that have been mentioned. There were a few suggestions about deep space that still need to be resolved, and thats why I proclaim these to still be JUST IDEAS. These are totes still rough.

I'm still in the middle of addressing some revisions, but since I need to switch over the Team 5's boards for the rest of tonight, I figure I'd post my progress now.

I look forward to hearing how I can make these better!

Mike

















































































3 comments:

  1. lol, I keep thinking of the quote: "It puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again..." when I see the second frame.

    When I go through the boards I feel that there is no real indication of what she's scared of exactly. I think when Nadia and Alex are talking to check other, you're missing a frame where she mentions that she scared of heights.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Either to Alex directly or she's just muttering to herself that she's scared of heights as if she's kind of ashamed of it.

      Delete
  2. Good observation Brobro. It's always a fear of mine of being too on the nose about things, but there is such thing as the opposite. Too... on the back of the head.

    ReplyDelete