Monday, October 29, 2012

Style Guide and fixed Chars



 Hey guys. So I did a draw over of these guys to try to make them more cohesive. I didn't get to Tahama yet. I made a style guide too...or tried to lol I didn't add Mokarita's accessories because I wasn't sure what to take away and what to keep. I don't know what you guys would like to do at this point. Should I flesh these out to show on Friday so they will look like they belong in the same world and you guys keep yours for portfolio, or do you guys want to try drawing them again yourselves?

5 comments:

  1. Hey Joelle,

    The style guide is a huge help! I don't mind trying to draw them out again. Would you prefer that instead? Or would it be better if you tied them down some more? I don't want to make you do too much....I'll try to show you my changes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joelle, I can handle it from there. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome work, Joelle! And this definitely helps me a lot, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how about tahama, will he be change too?
    Can I start create Alex (first pass) 3D model base on this one?

    ReplyDelete