Wednesday, October 31, 2012

SUPER ROUGH first pass blocking

Super rough, first pass blocking.  I'm not sure if the hand thing is working... It is supposed to be a nervous/anxious secondary action.. I'm trying to convey her extreme anxiety and fear over being forced to climb the waterfall... But I'm not sure if to unknowing eyes it appears like she can't "do this" because her wrist/hand hurts.

Also, I know the timing for the mouth is off a couple of frames here and there from the audio. This is just a rough pass.

2 comments:

  1. You can put up which part of the boards you're working on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first reaction I get is that you can play with the eyes a lot more. Go look at stuff like Tangled and see how much they pushed to get their expressions to read.

    Also, she's a bit cross-eyed at the moment. :)

    ReplyDelete