Saturday, October 27, 2012

REVISED Script

MOKARITA, TAHAMA, ALEX and NADIA are at the base of the waterfall. Tahama and Mokarita put sap on themselves as a precaution for climbing up the waterfall. Meanwhile, Alex puts sap on while Nadia watches. She is noticeably hesitant and nervous.

ALEX: Nadia, what's wrong? You need to put this sap on so you don't slip off the rocks...

NADIA: I can't do it, Alex.

ALEX: Can't do what?

NADIA: I can't climb. I just can't.

Alex, feeling awkward, pauses for a second, then continues to put sap on himself.

ALEX: You've still got that talisman that the shaman gave you? That'll protect you, no worries.

Nadia looks down at the talisman, then looks up at the waterfall.

NADIA: Yeah... from ghosts and animals... not from braking my neck.

Mokarita and Tahama finish their sapping and look over at Alex and Nadia.

MOKARITA: It's time to go. Fetch them for us, Tahama.

Tahama grunts and walks over to Nadia.

TAHAMA: What's the matter, child?

NADIA: I can't go any further.

TAHAMA: But you must.

NADIA: I won't. I won't do it. I'm afraid.

TAHAMA: Afraid? There's no time for fear. We must go.

Tahama grabs Nadia by her hair, then drags her toward the wall.

NADIA: Hey! Hey! Let go of me!

Tahama ignores her.

NADIA: Alex! Help me!

Alex runs in front of Tahama.

ALEX: Tahama! Let her go!

Tahama pushes Alex out of the way.

Nadia, desperate, blows into the talisman, which makes a loud hooting noise. Tahama stops in his tracks. In the sky, owls start to fly out from the trees and surround Tahama. They knock him on his ass.

Nadia looks back down at the talisman with a new appreciation, then looks up at the waterfall with new confidence. She then walks passed Alex, passed Tahama, and passed Mokarita to the wall. She quickly puts sap on her hands and feet.

NADIA: Let's go. We don't have all day.

1 comment:

  1. love it! mike~ great work and keep it up!
    I really like how they blended into the environment~~

    ReplyDelete