Monday, October 22, 2012

poses and color

Heya vis devers,

Good job on working with the designs! Can you guys do some poses for your character? Maybe some of how they would climb as well, so the animators could get a feel on these characters. Since atm, they're just mainly in stationary. If the design isn't working for the scene and you're dead set on it, please consider on making a second version that shows what that character would wear when they're climbing.

Also a simple color pass showing us how things should look.


Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Danny for posting this! I just commented something very similar on Alex's Tahama/Mokarita sketches...

    I totally agree, it would be SUPER helpful for the animators when we are editing the rig if we had a simplified version of the designs to know what elements of the design can be economized to try to incorporate (or not) into the rig.

    Also the consideration of posing so we can get a feel for your designs and how they move... (like model sheets)

    And a general color idea so can try to match that as well.

    I just repeated Danny pretty much, but I totally agree with his comment/request! lol...Thanks so much for all your hard work guys, it's looking awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will def do this. I just didn't know if people liked the design I had for alex so far, so I was waiting to get feedback on him.

    ReplyDelete